Language: EN MY CN
Below 2,000 sq ft: RM0.40 per sq ft | Above 2,000 sqft: RM0.30 per sq ft | Above 5,000 sq ft: Ask for special quote
For Urgent Disinfection 014-669-84-04 or WhatsApp

Frequently asked questions

  • What are the pros and cons of the chemicals you use?
    Our Go-To-Chemical is Chlorine Dioxide.
    Let’s check on its benefits and facts:

    • Powerful Disinfection in Water Treatment
      Chlorine dioxide is a disinfectant, that when added to drinking water, helps destroy bacteria, viruses and some types of parasites (such as Cryptosporidium parvum and Giardia lamblia).

    • Medical Applications
      In hospitals and other healthcare environments, Chlorine Dioxide gas helps to sterilize medical and laboratory equipment, surfaces, rooms and tools. Researchers have found that at appropriate concentrations, Chlorine Dioxide is both safe and effective at helping to eliminate Legionella bacteria in hospitals. Legionella pneumophila bacteria can cause Legionnaires’ disease, a potentially deadly type of pneumonia.

    • Food and Beverage Production
      Chlorine dioxide is also used as an antimicrobial agent in water, e.g. for poultry processing and to wash fruits and vegetables on an industrial scale.

      Chlorine dioxide is not a cure or treatment for medical ailments, including but not limited to autism, HIV, malaria, hepatitis, influenza, common colds, and cancer. Claims that the ingestion of Chlorine Dioxide that will cure this or that are false. Chlorine Dioxide should not be consumed.

      In its pure 100% concentrated form, Chlorine Dioxide is a hazardous gas but most people are “not likely” to breathe air containing dangerous levels of chlorine dioxide as it rapidly breaks down in air to chlorine gas and oxygen.
  • How to disinfect properly against Covid-19?
    Wearing face masks and keeping distance may be proper ways to keep yourself away from the Coronavirus. But disinfection is a crucial method to stop this virus. However, dealing with such highly contagious virus is not easy as improper actions might put yourself in a dangerous position. Mishandling disinfectants may also cause accidents and unnecessary harm. We at DCS sanitize all your high-touch surfaces in a professional way by combining biocide based misting service with antimicrobial eco-film coating.
  • If I walk into the room after you disinfected it, will this be hazardous to me?
    We let the disinfection agents do their job for at least 15 minutes before we open the windows and doors. Our specialists will not leave your location before it is safe for you to enter these rooms again.
  • Would it irritate my eyes or my skin if they come in contact with the disinfectants you use?
    Our disinfectants contain harsh ingredients, such as ammonium chloride and benzyl. In high contraction these are known to cause inflammation, irritation, and severe burning if they come in contact with your eyes. Exposure to diluted products as we use them according to usage instruction do not cause any adverse reaction. Still, to avoid contact in the first place, our Deep Clean Specialists wear safety goggles during the disinfection.
  • What if by accident your disinfection products get in contact with skin?
    It depends on the dose. In general, chemical disinfectants are known to be irritating to skin, eyes, and respiratory system. DCS specialists take no chances. They wear appropriate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) all the time.
  • Is it dangerous if the disinfectant gets in contact with food?
    If the disinfectant hits fruits and vegetables: wash it off with water. Then it is safe to consume them. If the disinfectant hits directly served food, for example a soup, you should no longer consume this food. To leave no chance, we always advise our clients to seal food airtight or completely remove it from the rooms that undergo a disinfection. Now you might ask, what if by accident some food comes in contact with disinfecting mist and you eat it? Of course you will not die from a few bites, only to find out that it did taste funny.
  • How long will it take you to disinfect the location?
    On average we can cover 1,000 sqft within 15 minutes. But our speed depends a bit on the amount of obstacles in your rooms and the structure of the building.
  • Will there be any residue left after disinfection?
    Our misting procedure does not leave any residue behind. The antimicrobial eco-film coating results in a thin layer of non-toxic residue. You can remove this layer after approximately 30 minutes.
  • Will there be any smell after the disinfection?
    A little bit of sweet ammonia smell will be unavoidable. Our disinfectants also contain a certain amount of Deodorant to make the effect bearable even for sensitive noses.
  • Are you in possession of a certification from the Malaysian Government?
    Yes. We strictly follow the MSDS (Malaysia Safety Data Sheet). All our disinfectants are government-approved. And we use them in appropriate concentrations.
  • Is there any proof that your efforts cleared my rooms from viruses and bacteria?
    That’s impossible to prove. But let me assure you: our products kill 99.9% of all viruses. They were battle tested against SARS and MERS in the early 2000s. We are working with hospital grade disinfectants.
  • How can I be sure that you have disinfected all areas?
    The advantage of misting is: the fluid spreads wide and reaches areas that no hand can reach.
  • For me as the customer, are there any dos and donts before your Deep Clean Specialists arrive?
    Before we can start the Misting Service, you need to cover up your electrical and electronic devices. Windows should to be closed. In the bathroom, cover your toothbrush.



Approvals & Certificates



JABATAN PERTANIAN
Fumigation – MAFAS Standard